We are pleased to have sponsored the International SAP Conference on Internal Controls, Compliance and Risk Management, which took place in Copenhagen on 3-4 March 2020. Riscomp has contributed with the following study: “Boosting the Efficiency and Usability in SAP GRC driven ICS and Risk Management.” Please contact us if you wish to have a deeper insight into related topics.
This conference offered the perfect opportunity to share experiences and insights into the true business value of the SAP GRC solutions. Focus was on how SAP GRC can be used strategically within business practices and content has been developed for and by European speakers and authors, on the business topics that matter to European organizations.
The event was covering cover key topics such as:
- SAP solutions for governance, risk, and compliance in the intelligent enterprise
- The power of integration at the service of GRC
- Getting one view of risks and controls with SAP Analytics Cloud and the Digital Boardroom
- Making a business case: how to calculate the return on investment of a GRC software solution
- Moving away from sample audit so you don’t miss a thing
- Building a risk based audit plan to focus your audit resources
- Improving the effectiveness of your Three Lines of Defense with automation and smarter controls
For more information, visit www.tacevents.com/ccr2020