Our team provides a combination of professional and technical knowledge which is essential for successful governance, risk & compliance implementations. Our consultants have been able to gain several years of experience in the „big four“ companies. This risk & compliance know-how is enhanced by a wide range of industry, process and technical SAP expertise.
We have the following certifications and degrees:
- SAP GRC Certified
- CPA (Certified Public Accountants)
- CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditors)
- CRISC (Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control)
- SAP consultant certifications for the modules MM, FI and CO
- University Master Degrees in Business Administration, Engineering, MSc in Accounting and Auditing, MSc in Risk Management and Financial Regulation.
Experience and know-how in
- External & internal Audit, IT-Audit.
- Internal control system implementations, operation and testing for SOX 404, JSOX, Swiss, German and other compliance regulations, FINMA, Basel & Solvency requirements.
- Implementations of and developments for SAP ERP (FI, CO, MM; SD), SAP GRC and SAP BI/BO solutions.
- Business processes in various industries: public services, banking, utilities, telecom, manufacturing, biotech etc.
- Validation of SAP GRC software.
RISCOMP’s main focus is project work. We know how to shape and run a project, evaluate risks and how to deliver solutions for our clients.
Maxim (CPA, CISA, CRISC) is a principal consultant and CEO of Riscomp GmbH. He has been head of the Riscomp experts team since 2010 and focusing on implementation of SAP GRC solution since 2007. He has been active in the SAP risk & compliance environment since 1999. He is also a lecturer for SAP Education (GRC330, GRC340, GRC100), author of specialist books on the subject and delivers speeches at numerous specialised conferences. Prior to Riscomp, Maxim worked for KMPG and Schenker AG. During his time at SAP AG, Maxim also contributed to the design and first implementations of SAP GRC solutions.
Vishal (CISA, CISM, CRISC) is a Senior Consultant with expert skills in SAP Security, GRC Access Controls, UI Data Security. He brings in more than 10 years of experience in enterprise security topics ranging from application security design to Data Privacy, anonymization and tokenization in SAP. Vishal is familiar with SOX-ICFR , GxP, FDA, FINMA regulated environments. He has provided managed security services and solutions in Swiss and German banking and pharma industry mitigating business risks and ensuring protection against cyber and advanced persistent threats.
Daniel is Information Technology assistant and supports our team during development, tests and administration of Riscomp productized enhancements for SAP GRC. He is also acquiring knowledge n development of SAP HANA – based Data Analytics scenarios for SAP GRC.
Tatiana Knecht always keeps track of things at Riscomp, both concerning the big picture as well as the many details of each project. She is in charge of controlling, ordering of office supplies, time sheets, invoices etc. As our team assistant, she supports us swiftly and professionally concerning all administrative issues. Tatiana also liaises with external SAP AG partner management and various government agencies, as well as with external service providers, such as accountants and payroll service providers, to name a few.