We welcome motivated employees who are able to both work independently while also being team players.
Is it vital to work for a “big 4” company to face interesting and demanding challenges in an exciting international environment? Is this the only way to be able to offer consultancy services for clients of all managerial levels, including audit committees and senior executives? Is it necessary to work for a leading software provider to design concepts for the implementation of ICS processes including implementation? We can offer you an attractive alternative:
We stand for an honest, open and respectful working environment. Every application will be evaluated individually. The following criteria provide you with reference points, but not all points are mandatory.
- you love what you do
- you are open minded
- you speak the language of CFO’s
- you speak fluent English
- you have proficient know-how in the area of risk and compliance, preferably gained at a “big 4” company
- you know SAP well and are an expert in process issues
- excellent process know-how in one or more industries
- contribute your knowledge of technical contexts and details enabling you to analyze IT application landscapes, to configure SAP systems, to document development specifications and know important database tables and fields.
In accordance with our standards, you should be able to bridge the gap between business and IT.
If you are interested, please send your application including curriculum vitae and cover letter to email@example.com . Your information will be treated confidentially.