We are pleased to be a sponsor of the upcoming International SAP Conference on Internal Controls and Risk Management, taking place in Barcelona, Spain on March 12-13 next year.
This conference will feature SAP keynotes and solution updates to ensure that attendees are fully up to date with the latest roadmap and insight from SAP. You’ll also hear from senior GRC executives from leading organizations who will share the business benefits they have experienced through using SAP GRC solutions.
The event offers the perfect opportunity to share experiences and insights into the true business value of the SAP GRC solutions. Focus will be on how SAP GRC can be used strategically within business practices and content has been developed for and by European speakers and authors, on the business topics that matter to European organizations.
Sessions will cover key topics such as:
• Next Generation Governance, Risk and Compliance
• Enabling Agile and Resilient Risk Management Processes with the Three Lines of Defense
• Embedding the Latest Technologies in your Risk Management and Compliance Processes
• Driving Internal Control Transformation in Data Protection and Privacy
• Continuous Risk Based Audit via Integrated Three Lines of Defense
• Benefits of Machine Learning for Business Integrity
• Next-Generation Practices to Detect and Prevent Irregular, Illegal, Noncompliant Activities
• How to Secure the Intelligent Enterprise: Security Risk Management 4.0
• Implementation of Cloud-Based Mobile GRC Strategies
• Vision and Roadmap for SAP GRC Solutions
Speaking companies will include Erdemir, Flint Group, Coca-Cola HBC, DSM, Keter Plastic, LafargeHolcim, GlaxoSmithKline and more!
Also on offer will be a not-to-be-missed evening reception at the end of day one. Visit the official web site to download the conference brochure, find out more information about the event and register: Link